Monday, September 17, 2012

Intro to Me and My Blog

Hello Everyone!

I am a college sophomore living and studying in Maryland. I am a history major with absolutely no experience or training in journalism. Ask my mom, I have always loved sports, everything to do with sports. As a kid, I would wake up nice and early, watch an hour or so of Animal Planet, and then switch over hours and hours of SportsCenter. I have always loved to talk sports, and often get very frustrated by national media.

My goal for this blog is to cover major sports events across the nation, as well as focus on the Baltimore Ravens, and Baltimore Orioles. Yes, I do have a hometown bias for both of these teams, but I will do my best to look at these two teams with as much objectivity as possible.

Hope you all enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment